About Centros™ Manager 8
Centros™ Manager 8 is a Radiodetection product support application for Microsoft® Windows that can be downloaded from the Radiodetection website.
Once installed onto your PC or laptop, Centros™ Manager can be used for the following:
1. Updating the locators and transmitters with the latest software.
2. Customizing the locator settings using Option Editor.
3. Locator eCAL™ Validation.
About this Release
1. Centros™ Manager 8 is fully compatible with both the 32 and 64 bit versions of Windows XP, Windows Vista and 7.
2. Centros™ Software Manager provides the easiest method of ensuring you select the latest and correct version of Centros™ Manager to install on your PC, and to ensure that you have the latest versions of all the required software files for your locator and transmitter products.
3. Centros™ Manager 8 includes the Centros™ Help Wizard.
Centros™ Manager 8 supports the following products:
RD5000 RD7000 RD7000+ RD8000
Tx-1 Tx-3 Tx-10
Locator eCAL™ Validation
eCAL™ is a novel Radiodetection technique that allows the operator to validate the original factory calibration of a locator, providing the user with confidence that the locator continues to meet its original factory calibration. Each time a locator passes eCAL™ the user can print a validation certificate without the need to return the locator to a service centre.
To Purchase an eCAL™ validation key, Click Here
As part of our continuous product improvement strategy, Radiodetection will release new product software from time to time. Updating your locator and transmitter software will improve performance, stability and may include new features. This software is available free of charge.
If users wish to update their units, they are required to download Centros™ Manager and register for Radiodetection's Extended Warranty program. All supported products are supplied with a 1 year warranty. Customers can extend this warranty to 3 years by registering within 3 months of purchase. Registration is free and also entitles the user to free software updates. Once registered, the user will automatically receive an email notification of new releases of software.
In some circumstances, a Software Update may overwrite user settings on a locator such as Power frequency (50/60Hz) and StrikeAlert™ (Enable/Disable). Users should check the settings on their locator after any update prior to use.
To download Centros™ Software Manager Click Here
1. To register online for Extended Warranty Click Here.
2. To download the latest Centros™ Manager Operation Manual Click Here.
3. For all support enquiries contact Radiodetection Support.
Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.