SI100 Smart Interrupter
SI100 is a solid state interrupter for corrosion technicians. The unit features advanced power management, high current switching capability, user programmability, circuit protection and compact physical size.
- Full microprocessor controlled, automatically stores the last ten used setups and stores up to 10 Waveforms.
- On/Off ranges between 0 to 100 seconds.
- GPS synchronization as standard; permits synchronization of any number of interrupters remote from each other and permits 24hr timer operation.
- The Smart Interrupter can be used as a conventional 50A interrupter as well as generating unique signatures for the Radiodetection Stray Current Mapper (SCM) system.
- Can generate 4Hz & 8Hz for compatibility with Radiodetection Precision Pipe Locators.
- High performance
- Easy to use
- Over voltage, current and heat protection
- Advanced power electronics means it doesn't run excessively hot even at high ambient