PCM+ and PCM+ Transmitter
Combined with its new high performance transmitter the PCM+ accurately and easily locates and maps the pipeline for up to 19 miles, providing simultaneous measurement of PCM Current and Voltage Gradient, even in areas where there is contact with other metallic structures, interference, or congestion. This eliminates the need for the pipeline technician to perform direct connection 'current spans' and manual calculations to determine CP currents along the pipeline reducing false indications and minimizing unnecessary excavations. Any current leakage fault in the pipeline coating can be further narrowed down to within 3 feet by use of the A frame.
Precision Locator and PCM in one unit
- Accurate, high over-sampled measurements, 96000 Samples/sec
- 8kHz Fault Find
- Improves fault indication integrity
- Minimizes unnecessary excavations
- Identification of pickup/discharging from 3rd party CP Systems
- Low power for full day survey (2 x D Cells)
- Quicker 3 Second current Mapping and up to 1000 measurements stored on PCM+ receiver.
- If PDA has GPS then software automatically includes xyz and time stamp for inclusion in graph.
- Integrates with standard GIS software.
- Realtime upload of measured data via Bluetooth to PDA or PC using Radiodetection PCM+ software application, presents recorded data in graphical or raw data format.
- Radiodetection PCM+ software can be downloaded from:
PC / PDA graph display Modes (against distance):
- Locate depth
- ACCA PCM current (mA and dBmA)
- Position (using GPS)
- One portable case
- Easy to use
- High power 150 Watt
- 19 miles range @ 4Hz
- New programmable, digital processor based for reliability
- Improved overload protection
- Negative drive voltage
- Optional switch around zero for full power limited duration
- Improved environmental sealing
The Bluetooth word mark and logos are registered trademarks of Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Radiodetection is under license.