C.A.T Manager is the Windows® PC software package for Radiodetection’s Cable Avoidance Tools
C.A.T Manager allows operators to:
• Configure their C.A.Ts
• Transfer and review log data (eC.A.T4 and gC.A.T4 models)
• Export log data as CSV, XLS or KML files (gC.A.T4 models required for KML files)
• Remotely certify their locators’ calibration using eCert™
• Download and install updated software for their Locator
C.A.T Manager supports the following product ranges:
• C.A.T4 / C.AT4+
• eC.A.T4 / eC.A.T4+
• gC.A.T4 / gC.A.T4+
CAT Manager is compatible with Microsoft Windows.
Administrator privileges are required to install C.A.T Manager.
Internet access may be required to access some features of the software, consult user manual for details.
1. Select the link below appropriate to your version of Windows and save it to your hard disk
32 Bit Version
64 Bit Version
2. Extract the compressed folder to a temporary location
3. Navigate to and run the setup.exe file in the temporary folder to start the setup program
4. Follow the on screen instructions to complete the installation
5. You may delete the temporary folder and compressed folder if required once installation is complete
Filename: CAT_Manager_xx.zip ( xx = 32 or 64 )
C.A.T4 and eC.A.T4 Software Version: 2.07
gCAT4 Software Version: 2.12
Date Published: 25th October 2017
Radiodetection recommends keeping your C.A.T always up-to-date with the latest software. Software upgrades offer enhanced performance and are free to download using C.A.T Manager
We recommend that you perform a complete backup of your data logs before performing a software upgrade
Microsoft Windows is a registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.