RD Manager is the Windows® PC software package for Radiodetection’s Precision RD7100/RD8100 and RD7000/RD8000 Marker Locator range
RD Manager allows operators to:
- Download and install the latest software for their Locator
- Transfer and export log data and survey measurements
- Configure their locator
- Remotely certify their locators’ calibration using eCertTM
- Register their Marker Locators, RD7100, RD8100 and transmitter TX range for extended 2 year warranty
* Customers who register their units within 3 months of purchase will receive an additional 2 years warranty on top of the standard 1 year warranty.
RD Manager presently supports all models in the:
- RD8100 Precision Locator Range
- RD7100 Precision Locator Range
- RD8000 Marker Locator Range
- RD7000+ Marker Locator Range
RD Manager is compatible with Microsoft Windows.
*Administrator privileges are required to install RD Manager
Current RD Manager Version
RD Manager Version: 5
Date of issue: 30th January 2018
If you have RD Manager installed you can check the version by selecting Options and ‘About RD Manager’.
The current installed version of RD Manager will be displayed as well as the locator software version for each locator product. If you are unsure you have the latest version of RD Manager, you can select Options and ‘Check for Updates’. If there is a later version available you will be able to download and install to your PC.
The RD Manager application contains an operation manual.
Installing RD Manager
Select the link below appropriate to your PC hardware version and save it to your hard disk
Extract the compressed folder to a temporary location
Navigate to and run the setup.exe file in the temporary folder to start the setup program
Follow the on screen instructions to complete the installation
You may delete the temporary folder and compressed folder if required once installation is complete